1. Henry Wadsworth Shortfellow: an exponent of the art of haiku
2. Elizabeth Yerret Yellowing: wrote "Ode To Leukemia"
3. Philip Arkin: author of "The Whitsun Beheadings"
4. Siegfried Saloon: an associate of Dylan Thomas
5. Alfred Lawn Tennis-anyone?: noble versifier and sportsman
6. Bimbaud: youthful French female poet of the Sapphic school.
7. Allen Ginsberg: a friend of Dorothy Wordsworth
9. Edna Vincent Mislay: wrote a few lines but put them down somewhere whilst making a sandwich and could never find them again.
10. Geoffrey Saucer Shaped Object: medieval author of "The Canterbury Encounters of the Third Kind."